Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Catching Up

So, y'all, I've got some catching up to do with being in the hospital, recovering from the infection, and much traveling. Some of that catch up is keeping up with the reviews I agreed to do. For the next few days, you'll get review upon review.

I'm also catching up on putting everything back where it should be in the house and tackling the piles of paper. Even though most of our documents are delivered electronically, we receive too much paper. Thankfully, we have a reliable recycler that picks up curbside every two weeks.

If you don't like reviews, my apologies. I enjoy trying different products. One is particularly useful for our house. I'll post that tomorrow.

Alright, y'all. Have a good day.

1 comment:

Jen of A2eatwrite said...

I'm sorry you've had a hard time, Sarabeth. Don't overdo!