Monday, February 25, 2008

A Post that I Adored

http://www.aisforaardvark.net/underwear-that-i-hate/

Here's a snippet:

Do you have underwear that you hate? Steve doesn’t. In fact, the concept is foreign to him. He doesn’t understand that my underwear drawer is it’s own society with differing levels of hierarchy. Some of my underwear is ivy league and some of it is on food stamps.

It begins at the top. and so shall we…

The Holy Grail -
your favorite underwear…they don’t ride up or crawl down, they don’t squeeze you in an unflattering way, they hold everything in just the right way and you smile when you open the drawer and they are there! You would never wear these panties during your period…for fear of ruining them.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

You would never consider drying these panties for fear they would shrink.

You would never consider washing them with new brightly colored clothes for fear they would be stained.

You travel with these panties. You wear them to interviews.

You love them.

Huckdoll said...

Haha...great post and so true!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog, very much appreciated!

Consider me subscribed, I will be back :)