Friday, February 01, 2008

Hop Hop Hippity Hop

The pause last night was needed as I went one full night of sleep without waking to cough! Sometimes antibiotics cure what ails you, especially if an x-ray demonstrates that you do have pneumonia, the walking kind, but it ain't no walk in the park.

My day will be filled with five parades. The first one begins at my daughter's school. The Pre-K and K classes have decorated wagons and dressed in costumes and will throw to the parents and siblings that attend. My daughter chose to dress as a Cafe du Monde chef, complete with hat and tray of goodies (plastic). So New Orleans so quickly.

The other parades begin at 6 and continue until the Muses end it at some ridiculous hour for children but will be right when the other parents without babysitters are blog hopping along through the internet. Even if you aren't a parent, check out the list. There are some interesting and witty people out there.

7 comments:

Trixie said...

It's a good thing you arrived in NOLA when you did :)

Momo Fali said...

Oh my! Parades are bad enough withOUT pneumonia!! Even the walking kind.

I'm bloghopping early :)

Jen of A2eatwrite said...

I heard the weather down there is cold and wet - be careful! Feel better.

Amy said...

Glad the weather cooperated with you to get a little rest. Being sick is the worst!

blog hoppin'

wornoutwoman said...

5 parades! Wow...I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for stoppin by my blog. From one blog hopper to another...Happy Friday!

Stacey said...

Feel better!!

Blog Hoppin'! Happy Friday!
"Margarita Mom"

Jeff said...

Pneumonia sucks, even the walking kind.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Hopping on thru...