Monday, February 11, 2008

Drat Those Memes!

Here are the rules (which I will not be following for the most part):

* Link to the person that tagged you. (I did follow that one.)
* Post the rules on your blog. (Yes. Pretty good so far.)
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (They are non-important. Do you really want to know these?)
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (Sorry. Won't do that one. It's all too much like a chain letter.)
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (See the rule above that I will not follow. But, if you walk away, walk away, I will follow.)


1. I was not a wild younger person. Tales of my exploits are greatly exaggerated.

2. I have never watched the entire movie of Gone With the Wind, which I know makes me somehow less a Southerner.

3. While typing this meme, my mind became blank like an empty sheet of bright white paper.

4. I would adore being one of the authors whose books are bought at stores like Wal-Mart.

5. I tickle White Dragon's feet.

6. I owe my fashion sense to Stacy and Clinton.

Here's my new rule: If you identify with any of these statements, leave a comment. If you don't, leave a comment. Which one do you think is most interesting?

4 comments:

Ami said...

I identify with the Stacy and Clinton comment. Luckily, I found them about the time I had to renew my entire wardrobe (Drop 50 lbs and surprise, your clothes don't fit)

I haven't watched them in a while, and I find myself walking around the store being confused again. Or maybe it's just the baggy potato sack shirts I always hated are back and all I can do is say "ugly, ugly, ugly..."

"Gone with the Wind" quirk is most interesting, but only for our generation where there were only 5 channels growing up and every year "Gone with the Wind" was a huge event.

elizabeth.thomas said...

As your sister, I cannot believe you haven't watched Gone with the Wind - all the way through. Wait a minute, YES I CAN!

Kell said...

Love Stacy and Clinton!!!!

Kell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.