Here are the rules (which I will not be following for the most part):
* Link to the person that tagged you. (I did follow that one.)
* Post the rules on your blog. (Yes. Pretty good so far.)
* Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (They are non-important. Do you really want to know these?)
* Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (Sorry. Won't do that one. It's all too much like a chain letter.)
* Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (See the rule above that I will not follow. But, if you walk away, walk away, I will follow.)
1. I was not a wild younger person. Tales of my exploits are greatly exaggerated.
2. I have never watched the entire movie of Gone With the Wind, which I know makes me somehow less a Southerner.
3. While typing this meme, my mind became blank like an empty sheet of bright white paper.
4. I would adore being one of the authors whose books are bought at stores like Wal-Mart.
5. I tickle White Dragon's feet.
6. I owe my fashion sense to Stacy and Clinton.
Here's my new rule: If you identify with any of these statements, leave a comment. If you don't, leave a comment. Which one do you think is most interesting?