Friday, November 16, 2007

And they lived happily ever after


until the best friend slept with one of his brothers causing a disagreement in the entire family.

At this point, I don't know if that's how it will go down on the screen, but I do know the next story I will write.

Beginning in late December The Previously Unnamed Novel will no longer host The Solicitors of Abigail Bruce. I'll give the next story the title of The Builder of Stonehaven. No, not right. I'll let Phill decide.

Oh, the epilogue. That's why my eyes stare at the screen after having sat for two hours watching a horrid movie. Do not, under any circumstances, submit yourselves to the sight of CGI actors pontificating badly. Cool dragon. Great epic poem. Bad flick.

3 comments:

wolfbaby said...

Your a horrible tease... will you give a preview of the next story? basicaly what it's about?

Sarabeth said...

The next story is about Dana and Connor.

wolfbaby said...

ohh i was hoping you'd say that this should be great fun to read!!! Cant wait