Friday, October 05, 2007

Not Quite Complete

A few weeks ago I had an enormous sense of accomplishment when I had Phill sign and date the last forms for licensing, credentialing, and insurance reimbursement. The i's were dotted; the t's were crossed. Ahhhh, a task completed.

Fast forward to an email Phill sent me with 10 attachments that hadn't seen the inside of my email inbox ever. I gritted my teeth at the computer screen. I groaned when I realized that the PDFs sent weren't ones with test insertions fields. The instructions say that the form must be typed or filled out legibly. Who out there has a typewriter any longer? Do you? I don't.

Either I scream after filling on the forms by hand or a I make enough noise via email to have someone send me PDFs with the ability to fill out the long forms on the computer. Really? Is that too much to ask?

Adding to my frustrations is the fact that I have already completed the same information twice for various agencies. Why don't these people share? Is it so hard?

Excuse me, I have a hand to mangle.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Has the hand fallen off yet? I could send some duck tape if that helps. Or you could just super glue it back in place..