Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween

I am the mother of three children. October 31st hold special meaning for those three children. Even more so this year as it will be the last time for us to trick or treat on the UVA Lawn. While it is early, 4-6PM, the time is wonderful for the little, little ones (say, my 2 and 4 year olds). There are no doorbells to ring. No yelling "Trick or Treat" at the neighbors. The college kids don't require that ceremony. By 5:30pm, my children will have enough candy for four months.

Do I need to also state that I will have no "Sarabeth" time tomorrow? With a harvest festival at the school, gymnastics, and then the early trick or treat scene, my schedule is set--to fuller than necessary.

May you and yours have a good spooky Halloween.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

jmb said...

Your children are the perfect age for Halloween. Old enough to understand, well one almost and the others perfect. I'm sure they'll have a ball. Happy Halloween to you too.