Monday, August 27, 2007

Cease and Desist Order

To all the people on my Blog roll:

Please stop writing blog entries for the next week. I will not have time to read your words because I my time is otherwise occupied. I am not on vacation. Instead, I have the tasks of readying a house for the real estate market, filling out a foot high stack of paperwork, and preparing my children for their first days of school.

Each day that I see increasing numbers of blog entries on my Google Reader account my heart sinks. It is inevitable that I will miss a wonderfully written, informative article. Therefore, to save me the guilt of missing a delightful post, stop writing.

Thank you in advance,

Sarabeth

3 comments:

Kell said...

Where are you moving to?

wolfbaby said...

hey wonderfull written and informed article? well you don't have to worry bout that with me LOL hope things settle down for you soon... don't forget to rest when you need to k

jmb said...

That's the way I felt when I came back today from Philadelphia. Only 4 days without the internet and one of them had 19 posts.
Good luck with all your tasks.
jmb