Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I know this isn't polite conversation

"My butt hurts."

"So does mine. I did a lot of exercise while you were gone."

"So did I. The hotel gym was open 24 hours, but that's not what I mean. I think my butt is bruised. I mean my tail bone."

"Bruised from what?"

"From sitting too long. It all started when we were at that restaurant two weeks ago when we sat too long on those hard chairs."

"Those were hard chairs."

"I just don't have enough padding back there."

"That's a good problem to have."

"Maybe, but it doesn't feel so great right now."

4 comments:

Kell said...

Ah, ain't LOVE GRAND?!!!

jmb said...

What, the "stout" lady doesn't have any padding on her butt?
Not much sympathy was there?

Sarabeth said...

jmb--I think you've convinced me that stout is the incorrect word to describe me. ;-)

jmb said...

Excellent! Stout? Definitely not! Still working on a good alternative, are you? I thought you were going to do a post on it.