Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fit Like Advertised

In March I wrote about measuring every inch of my body to determine my body shape using the tools at MY SHAPE.

As my $24 jeans that I bought in February of this year split in a place--well, let me just say that I will not be wearing them or attempting a patch (although, I could try Genevieve's method). Those jeans are burnt toast. Really. Ugly, black, smelly burnt toast.

I ordered a pair a jeans based on my shape (M) and allowed the website to tell me the size I needed based on the designer and garment. I received those jeans today.

These jeans fit great. It's nice to know that it worked. I might have to try out some other type of clothes.


On a blogging note: I leave town for four days. Who knows what I'll have time to do. Blogging probably won't be one of them.

No comments: