Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mind-bending

The poll on the sidebar was generated because of a comment that someone gave me regarding the last chapter posted on The Solicitors of Abigail Bruce.

What she said made me wonder:
You know with bad sex you think about pizza and what you are doing the next day? Well, with good sex you think about feelings (oh, this feels good), but with GREAT sex you just completely shut down. You only experience. You don't think.

I have no idea why she would think I would know about bad sex. Maybe we discussed some encounter when we were younger, in those college days. MenBoys aren't so great in their younger days, although they have no idea of that. Honestly, I haven't thought about pizza for a long time during the act.

I'm getting a bit too personal, aren't I?

In later discussions she used the term "mind-bending" in regards to certain sexual encounters. So I began to wonder. How many people have had "mind-bending" sex? Have you?

If you feel like it, describe what "mind-bending" means to you in the comments. Be anonymous if you need to feel dangerous. I don't mind. I'd really like to hear what others think of as "mind-bending". I don't think I'd ever use that term, but perhaps I would if I had a good idea of what it entailed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes and YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in my opinion, it takes two to have bad sex. If they don't know what they are doing, it is an opportunity to teach. And when you teach someone something new, and they like it. It is good!

dragon knitter said...

mind bending, eh? yeah, i've had that. i have discovered, though, t hat quickies do not mind-bend for me. too much going on too fast and i can't concentrate on the feelings. no "and god created woman" rebecca demornay type sex for me, please. i'd be concentrating on standing up, not the sex.

that being said, i think it takes time. and seduction. i also think that a one-night-stand can't be mind-bending, mostly because you aren't familiar enough with your partners likes/needs to give/have a complete experience.

and the biggest mind-bender? love. you don't need fancy oils, or lingerie, or toys. love can do it all. i may be late to the game on this, but i had to speak up, lol!

Integralvision said...

There is a neurochemistry that can happen that literally changes your priorities . . . it generates the "love is blind" phenomenon for a while. Of course there may be karmic dramas playing out as well, but a deeply felt melding with another person can bond us to them, as surely as any other addictive drug.