Friday, October 06, 2006

Feet

I shaved the top of my feet today.

While I was doing yoga this morning I noticed a few hairs that looked, well, out of place on the tops of my feet. I don't have hobbit feet or anything close to it. I was up close and personal with my feet. The nails looked good, the smell was just fine, but those hairs. They had to go.

I just ddn't want you to think I was completely sad and crying all day. I'm not. Anyone who takes the time to shave her feet has to have some happy in her. If I were completely sad I wouldn't care on whit about the appearance of the tops of my feet.

At least I'm not going to ask you about your feet. You can share if you'd like. I'm not going to forbid you on that one.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I have lovely chubby feet which like to go it alone. The heels crack a bit but my pedicures take care of that problem. Whoever said that bare feet make bad feet have never seen mine!