Sunday, August 13, 2006

Pig Personality Test

Ah, take this test for a bit of fun. However, in order to get your true (as if any of these things are really true) personality read, you shouldn't read my results. In fact, I'm going to make a list of porcine facts just so you don't read my personality results. Go take the test.

  • A mother pig is called a sow,
  • a father pig is called a boar
  • and a baby pig is called a piglet.
  • A whole group of pigs is called a herd.
  • A sow can give birth to 8 - 12 piglets in one litter, and can have 2 litters in one year.
  • Some pigs have straight tails.
  • Others have curly tails.
  • Pigs have four toes on each hoof.
  • Pigs walk on only two of their toes on each foot.
  • They look like they are walking on tiptoe.
  • We use almost every part of the pig.
  • Bones & skin are used for glue, pigskin garments, gloves, shoes and footballs.
  • Hair is used for artist's brushes, insulation, upholstery.
  • Dried bones are used for buttons, bone china.
  • Fatty acids and glycerine are used for insecticides, floor waxes, weed killers, water-proofing agents, cement, rubber, crayons, cosmetics, chalk, antifreeze, plastics, putty, cellophane.
  • Pigs are a source of nearly 40 drugs and pharmaceuticals such as insulin.
  • Pig heart valves are surgically implanted in humans to replace diseased valves.
So, here are my results:

I drew my pig . . .
  1. Toward the middle of the frame, I am a realist. True.
  2. Facing left, I believe in tradition, am friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) Just ask my friend VetKelly if I remember dates. I don't believe in tradition just because it is tradition. However, I am friendly. Well, most days.
  3. With few details, I am emotional and naive, I care little for details and am a risk-taker. This is a ridiculous assumption because I was drawing a pig on a computer screen which is very klunky. It speaks more to how patient I am--not if I am a risk-taker or not. I happen not to be, but I think that is because I have three kids that depend on me.
  4. With 4 legs showing, I am secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals. Dad always did call me pig-headed. The stick to my ideals thing--Nah! I'm a pragmatist for the most part. See, number one was right--I'm a realist, not an idealist.
  5. The size of the ears indicates how good a listener I am. I am a good listener. Well, yes I can appear to be a good listener. Many times I am not because I have some hearing loss even at my young age.
  6. The length of the tail indicates the quality of my sex life. I have a good sex life. What more can I add to this. I do have three kids. It wasn't immaculate conception.

2 comments:

Trixie said...

AND you should see her BED!

Kell said...

I drew my pig from the back - so I think I may have thrown the test.