So, there are a few things you should know. I won't be posting any more chapters to the website or to the blog. If you would like to have updates while I do them, I'll send them via email. I'm making changes to the beginning, and I'm not sure the direction that the novel is going to take now. The possibilities are mind-boggling to me, literally. Some things I will be doing is writing about the month that Kathryn spent researching before meeting Ian. I will be developing the mother's character more. I want you to cry for Kathryn, with Kathryn. And, lastly, I need to explore how Ian and Kathryn will or will not get over the hurdle of friendship before romance. I want to avoid cliches and things that saavy readers don't like in romance novels.
And, if you have comments, ideas, or things you'd like to see happen, email me. Really. My email is up on the sidebar. Why should you comment? Here are a few reasons:
- Kell had some commentary and I used it.
- Liz had some commentary and I used it.
- Liz made a neat statement on her blog and I used that in the novel.
- Trixie is actually a character in the novel.
- Phill has had some comments taken to heart so that it is better.