Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dogs

I was trying to get a picture of White Dragon posing as dental hygienist. She has this weird behavior of licking Sogria's gums. Yeah, I just said she licks Sogria's gums. Sogria is tolerant of this and always has been.

I have also written about White Dragon busting through our invisible fence. We upped the correction, and this worked for a while. Now, all that has changed. White Dragon willing gets two shocks to go into our neighbor's yard. Yesterday morning she greeted them at the door when they came downstairs. When I call her to come inside, I see her run from their yard to ours.

Interestingly enough, she doesn't breach the fence anywhere else for anything else. We've had proof of this including a rabbit in a brush pile not 20 feet from where she breaks through to see the neighbor dogs. Posted by Picasa

No comments: