Saturday, February 25, 2006

Another place to get the Unnamed Novel

My goal today is to complete the webspace that I get included with my Earthlink internet access. I have 10MB free space per email address. I used to keep the information about the girls there, but it became clunky to use and update. Blogs are better for that.

However, reading the parts of a novel on a blog can be challenging. What I plan to do is transfer the parts in total to the webspace so you can go there to read the first 10 parts, which will probably have different divisions. Then you can read it in the proper flow, which means we'll have to see if it does flow at all.

I will still post the installments here. The only thing that will change is that I'll link to the first 10 parts on the webspace, not the individual links to the blog entries. I'll post that link when I'm finished.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

This is a great idea. I skipped a few parts on day when my concentration wasn't so good. Now I could use a total refresher.