Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Not Enough

There are not enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do.

I want to play with my children.
I want to play with my dogs.
I want to cook a great dinner.
I want to do an hour of yoga.
I want to read the news.
I want to read a novel.
I want to write my own novel.
I want to blog so my family and friends know what is going on in my life.
I want to clean up my yard for the spring.
I want to have eight hours of sleep.
I want to watch an hour of television that isn't a kid-centered show.
I want to take a shower each day.

In all that add the driving time to different places, time spent nursing the baby, time spent talking to my 2 year old as she potties, and time spent getting the kids to do the smallest things.

There is not enough time in a day.

2 comments:

Liz Self said...

I'm amazed you do what you do. Every time I read your blog, I try to imagine when you are writing and how you've found the time. It's great.

Trixie said...

Look!

Proof that you AREN'T perfect!

The rest of us mere mortals who are in awe of you feel better now.

:)