Saturday, January 21, 2006

Anyone? Anyone?

Do any of you readers out there know how to make an HTML button; one that I could put on my blogs and that could be sent to other bloggers? I have a really good reason.

My husband has been writing a book for years. Cherubs in the Land of Lucifer has seen many edits and versions, and it is now ready to publish. He has tried the normal publishing route--submitting the manuscript to editors at different presses. None of them have said yes, although they all said that the book was printworthy, it was just not right for their purposes.

Through his writing group he found an online publisher, Booklocker, and has gotten the process begun. He has even gotten permission from The Royal Collection of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to use Leonardo Da Vinci's The Babe in the Womb (c. 1511) for the cover art.

So, what I want to do is have the cover of the book (once it is completed) with the title, author, and publisher on a nice button so I can put it on my sidebar and ask fellow blog friends to display this on their blogs as well. I'd like it so that when someone clicks on the button that he/she is directed right to the Booklocker site. All of the advertising has to be done by us. Phill will go the medical journal route as the book has quite a bit of his medical journey in it, and I will use whatever resources I have with my blogs.

So, if you know how and would like to help out, please email me. My email is in my profile.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

I haven't a clue but someone should...if you don't hear back, let me know and I will ask around. Terrific news about the book. I will buy a copy :)