Monday, December 05, 2005

Can you find the dog in this picture?

I has begun to snow here in Virginia. We are expected to have accumulations of 3-6 inches. This is not a problem for me, but it nearly kept my parents here for a few more days. The problem was and wasn't weather related. All of the flights out of our airport were cancelled because the instrument landing system was broken. If the ceiling weren't so low due to the weather this would not keep planes from landing at the airport. However, with all this snow and low cloud cover, no dice on the planes taking off and landing.

Rather than stay the night here and risk not getting out tomorrow or Wednesday, my parents rented an Expedition so they could drive to Richmond for a guaranteed flight out tomorrow morning. With darkness quickly approaching and the thick snow fall, I hope the hour long drive doesn't become too long or difficult. Posted by Picasa

No comments: