Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Warm, Fuzzy Moment

I am treasurer for the house corporation for the Sigma Kappa chapter here at UVA. Once a month we have a meeting. Since my son was just a month old I took him to the meeting on Sunday. Because it was just a bit chilly I had a blanket on him. The president asked me who knitted my blanket. It was with pride and a warm, fuzzy feeling that I announced to the group, which included collegiate members, that my sorority big sister knitted it funded by one of my closest friends from the sorority. That made an impression on the collegians. The friendships you make in the sorority do last a lifetime--just like you were told. Thanks Mango Salsa and Trixie!

1 comment:

Trixie said...

OMG I am tearing up

*wiping away water from eyes*

Love you too honey